DWF Germany offers innovative, bilingual legal direction, grounded in a commitment to achieving your commercial objectives. With offices on the ground in Berlin Munich and Cologne, our legal advice reflects German cultural and market variances to enhance your business decision making processes and internal intelligence.
We work with organisations based in Germany, as well as with businesses seeking to establish and expand operations there. We frequently join with the firm’s other international teams, as well as trusted, local, independent legal and financial specialists. We provide sustainable solutions on a global level, advising German organisations engaged in projects in MENA, Russia, USA and Asia.
Our work spans various legal disciplines, including:
- Contracts & Agreements
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Intellectual Property
- EU & Competition Law
- Business Restructuring
- Cross-border Insurance Claims,
- Real Estate,
- Corporate Tax,
- Employers & Public Liability,
- Joint Ventures & Partnerships
We are the UK Green Card and Fourth Motor Directive agents for several foreign insurers, including the Ergo Group, and we often represent German foreign insurers in the defence of product liability claims.
Examples of our work include:
- Acting for insurers in liability and recall claims relating to products manufactured in Germany
- Advising German insurance companies in respect of coverage issues relating to medical device and pharmaceutical claims
- Advising a German headquartered global businesses in relation to their UK operations
- Advising a number of major German food manufacturers, as well as one of the world’s leading sparkling wine producers
- Advising on merger control clearances with German Bundeskartellamt in pan-European transactions
- Advising on German implementation of EU environmental regulations in the context of a global antitrust dispute
For more information, please see the source website